The Walt Disney Company will discuss fiscal third quarter 2020 financial results via a live audio webcast beginning at 4:30 p.m. EDT / 1:30 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, August 4, 2020.
Results will be released after the close of regular trading on August 4, 2020.
To listen to the webcast, please return here 5 minutes prior to the start to ensure your connection.
The webcast presentation will be archived.
- changes in domestic and global economic conditions, competitive conditions and consumer preferences;
- adverse weather conditions or natural disasters;
- health concerns;
- international, regulatory, political, or military developments;
- technological developments;
- labor markets and activities; and
- each such risk includes the impacts of, and is amplified by, COVID-19 and related mitigation efforts.
- the performance of the Company’s theatrical and home entertainment releases;
- the advertising market for broadcast and cable television programming;
- demand for our products and services;
- expenses of providing medical and pension benefits;
- income tax expense;
- performance of some or all company businesses either directly or through their impact on those who distribute our products; and
- achievement of anticipated benefits of the TFCF transaction.